Small Business Accounting
Our customizable guidance and resources undergird small- and medium-sized clients. Available onsite and offsite.
Financial management is critical to business success, but not all small businesses have the ability or desire to handle it on their own. Enter Haefele Flanagan.
Unlike most firms, Haefele Flanagan has an entire department dedicated to small business accounting. We understand the unique challenges faced by small and midsized organizations and tailor customized solutions accordingly.
Some clients hand us their books, letting us manage them all year. Others check in sporadically to better understand how their business is performing. We even perform onsite controller duties for those that need them. In all scenarios, our bookkeepers – with more than 50 years of combined experience – develop and implement solutions that meet all of your small business accounting needs.
Haefele Flanagan’s Small Business Accounting team includes Certified Bookkeepers and Certified QuickBooks® ProAdvisors specializing in every level of QuickBooks® training and support, including the development and implementation of solutions. Our ProAdvisors are experts in all versions and editions of QuickBooks® and have serviced a wide array of industries.
In addition to QuickBooks software, our Bookkeepers are also fluent in Sage 50 (formerly Sage Peachtree) as well as MAS and other industry specific technology tools.
Haefele Flanagan’s small business accounting services include:
- Balancing bank and/or credit card statements
- Accounts payable – posting and paying bills and printing checks
- Accounts receivable – creating invoices and posting deposits
- Payroll – processing, paying and entering payment into accounting systems
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Preparation of quarterly payroll reports as well as annual W-2s and 1099s
- Financial statement preparation including monthly, quarterly or annual statements
- Implementation of accounting systems
- QuickBooks® training, consulting and troubleshooting
- Computerized accounting software selection
- Accounting system organization support
- Consulting to ensure best practice accounting procedures