Whatever you build, we strengthen your financial foundation with proven insights and counsel on mobilization costs, assurance, cost accounting and more.
In today’s construction marketplace, strategic planning, enhanced profitability, accurate financial reporting, and dispute resolution are critical to staying ahead of the competition. Construction industry clients look to Haefele Flanagan for traditional accounting and tax services, as well as the resources and expertise that will help them with all of the above.
For more than 50 years, Haefele Flanagan has helped contractors, subcontractors, builders, and other industry professionals take advantage of the surges in the construction market and navigate the downturns. Our unmatched industry insight and financial expertise will help strengthen your company’s profits and maximize your bottom line.
As a member of the Construction Financial Management Association and the Building Industry Association of Philadelphia, Haefele Flanagan is a trusted third-party partner with a proven understanding of the trends and challenges facing construction. Whether you’re in the market for job cost and work-in-process evaluations or long-term insights, our expert team has done it before and will gladly do it again – this time with your business front and center.
In addition to our core services, we provide the following:
- Accounting for seasonal fluctuations
- Assistance in applying revenue recognition rules
- Assistance in job cost and work in progress evaluations and systems
- Assistance in selection and implementation of accounting information systems
- Capital planning and budgeting
- Cash flow forecasting, projections and modeling
- Claims dispute resolution
- Comprehensive evaluations of internal controls
- Evaluating and negotiating financing
- Evaluation of R & D, alternative fuel, training and other credits
- Human resources consulting
- Job costing and overhead rate calculations
- Multi-state contractor pre-qualification rules and compliance
- Navigation of sales and use tax regulations for multi-state operations
- Outsourced accounting services