Our comprehensive tax services ensure compliance and can significantly impact the financial performance of individuals and businesses.
At Haefele Flanagan, we’ve served businesses and organizations in South Jersey and Philadelphia with tax planning services for over 50 years.
Haefele Flanagan tax advisors guide clients through complex federal, state, and local tax requirements, ensuring that refunds are maximized and that filings align with financial goals.
Put simply, we can’t eliminate taxes, but we can help you with tax avoidance strategies. This includes avoiding costly penalties while making sure you keep every penny permissible by the latest tax laws. That’s why we spend significant time and resources staying up-to-date on legislation and regulations. We do the hard work so that you can worry less and save more.
Haefele Flanagan’s tax planning services in Philadelphia and New Jersey include:
- Working with clients to research and develop planning strategies that minimize taxation
- Tax compliance for individuals, corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, trusts, estates, and various foreign information forms
- Sales and use tax
- Payroll and employee fringe benefits
- Consulting services for business transactions such as structuring a property transaction, mergers & acquisitions, reorganizing your business or deferring tax on the sale of an asset
- Expert testimony in tax matters before judicial proceedings
- Expertise in dealing with revenue agent examinations, appellate conferences, and tax disputes with federal, state or local agencies