Do you know what your business is worth? Let our recognized team of professionals assign the accurate value to your enterprise.
Do you really know what your business is worth? Litigation, estate planning, and the purchase or sale of a business are just a few scenarios in which an accurate valuation is essential to achieve desired outcomes. Haefele Flanagan understands the importance of accurate valuations. Even more, we understand how to arrive at them, through a detailed process that’s anything but one-size-fits-all.
When you partner with Haefele Flanagan, you have access to our valuation professionals – experts with a vast understanding of accounting, finance, tax, business, and economics. Our valuation leaders have been recognized for their expertise, earning accreditations such as Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA), Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV), Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), and Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF).
These accreditations signal more than extensive valuation training. They represent our commitment to continuing education, to a seal of independent, unbiased business valuations, and, above all, to accuracy. Our recognitions and accreditations mean a lot to us, but they mean even more for you – providing the assurance that every independent, unbiased business valuation offered by Haefele Flanagan will withstand even the most intense scrutiny.
Haefele Flanagan’s valuation analyses are relied upon by private companies, public companies, attorneys, financial advisors, and private equity firms for the following purposes:
- Estate and gift tax planning and compliance
- Goodwill and indefinite-lived intangible assets impairment analysis (ASC 350/360)
- Purchase price allocation (ASC 805)
- Equity-based compensation (IRC 409A / ASC 718)
- Conversion from C-Corp to S-Corp
- Buy/sell agreements
- Evaluation of purchase offers
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Marital dissolution services
- Shareholder oppression and dissenting shareholder disputes
- Intellectual property and intangible asset valuations
- Independent expert witness testimony