From service and maintenance agreements to seasonal fluctuations, navigate the nuances of HVAC accounting the smart way with Haefele Flanagan.
Often viewed as a subsection of the construction industry, most HVAC contractors generate a significant share of their revenue from service and maintenance agreements. This difference constitutes the need for HVAC-specific accounting considerations and expertise.
Haefele Flanagan serves heating, ventilation and air conditioning clients of all sizes. Among our valued services is our adeptness at navigating seasonal fluctuations that put serious financial and operational constraints on HVAC contractors. By providing cash flow projections and forecasts, financial analytics and banking relationships, our involvement has been critical to the success of many HVAC professionals and enterprises.
Haefele Flanagan is also known for providing state and local tax assistance to businesses operating in two or more states, as well as merger and acquisition guidance and support. We are a professional partner of the New Jersey Air Conditioning Contractors Association.
In addition to our core services, we provide the following:
- Accounting for seasonal fluctuations
- Assistance in applying revenue recognition rules
- Assistance in job cost and work in progress evaluations and systems
- Assistance in selection and implementation of accounting information systems
- Capital planning and budgeting
- Cash flow forecasting, projections and modeling
- Claims dispute resolution
- Comprehensive evaluations of internal controls
- Evaluating and negotiating financing
- Evaluation of R & D, alternative fuel, training and other credits
- Human resources consulting
- Job costing and overhead rate calculations
- Multi-state contractor pre-qualification rules and compliance
- Navigation of sales and use tax regulations for multi-state operations
- Outsourced accounting services