Haefele Flanagan guides clients ranging from owners to investors through market fluctuations of every shape and size.
The real estate industry is famously erratic, underscoring the need for steady support. Haefele Flanagan builds enduring relationships with each of our real estate clients, guiding them through economic booms, recessions and everything in between.
Our knowledgeable staff of experts has extensive experience with all aspects of financial and business management for real estate ventures. Our clients are real estate owners, developers, operators and investors, each with specific needs and goals. This eclectic mix represents the wide array of specialties offered by our firm.
Whether you need assistance with business and real estate planning, debt and equity structuring, information technology implementation, tax minimization strategies or transaction planning, Haefele Flanagan has the knowledge and experience to address your issue regardless of market conditions.
In addition to our core services, we provide the following:
- Assistance in applying revenue recognition rules
- Assistance in determining lease pricing
- Assistance in selection and implementation of accounting information systems
- Capital gain deferral including like kind exchanges
- Capital planning and budgeting
- Cash flow forecasting, projections and modeling
- Comprehensive evaluations of internal controls
- Evaluating and negotiating financing
- Evaluation of R & D, alternative fuel, training and other credits
- Human resources consulting
- Navigation of sales and use tax regulations for multi-state operations
- Outsourced accounting services
- Real estate purchase price allocations