Manufacturing and Distribution
Let Haefele Flanagan lead the way to airtight inventory valuations, tax credits and inventory-related financial management.
For more than fifty years, manufacturing and distribution companies have relied on the industry-specific expertise provided by Haefele Flanagan. From inventory valuations to accruals to tax credits to costs of goods sold, we understand the nuances of effective accounting in this sector, which require a keen understanding of inventory-related finance.
Manufacturers and distributors routinely experience overstock and inventory shortages that can lead to financing, cash flow, and space management hurdles, impacting overhead rates and potentially denting bottom lines. Our expertise lets businesses prepare for and navigate these waters for optimal financial outcomes.
Haefele Flanagan is similarly adept at uncovering commonly overlooked tax credits related to alternative fuel, research and development, work opportunity credits, and more.
When business owners need help preparing schedules and analysis tools, Haefele Flanagan steps in and creates benchmarking and profit analysis metrics that can lead to revenue clarity and increased profits. Additionally, we conduct cost segregation studies for businesses expanding an existing facility or building a new one, improving cash flow by lowering taxes in these critical moments.
In addition to our core services, we provide the following:
- Accounting for seasonal fluctuations
- Assistance in applying revenue recognition rules
- Assistance in job cost and work in progress evaluations and systems
- Assistance in selection and implementation of accounting information systems
- Breakeven and profitability analysis
- Capital planning and budgeting
- Cash flow forecasting, projections and modeling
- Claims dispute resolution
- Comprehensive evaluations of internal controls
- Evaluating and negotiating financing
- Evaluation of R & D, alternative fuel, training and other credits
- Human resources consulting
- Inventory management
- Job costing and overhead rate calculations
- Navigation of sales and use tax regulations for multi-state operations
- Outsourced accounting services
Haefele Flanagan offers manufacturing and distribution accounting services in New Jersey and Philadelphia. We have experience working with a wide range of businesses in the manufacturing and distribution industries, and we can help your business optimize its accounting processes to improve efficiency and reduce costs. Contact us today to learn more about our services or to schedule a consultation.
We offer a full range of inventory-related financial management services, including inventory valuations, tax credits and deductions, and optimized distribution strategies. In addition, we can provide detailed manufacturing reports that help you track production costs and revenues. Our team of experienced accountants will work with you to develop a custom solution that meets your unique needs.
A manufacturing and distribution accounting service can help improve your business by providing inventory valuations, tax credits, and inventory-related financial management. By keeping track of your inventory and its value, you can ensure that you are taking full advantage of any applicable tax credits. In addition, good financial management related to inventory can help you make more informed strategic decisions about where to allocate your resources in order to improve your bottom line.
Outsourcing can help a company manage its finances more effectively in a few key ways:
1) By outsourcing inventory management, companies can receive an accurate valuation of their inventory for tax purposes. This is because an outside company will have greater expertise in appraising the worth of specific items and categories of inventory.
2) Additionally, outsourcing financial management services can help companies receive important tax credits related to their inventory.
3) Finally, outsourced financial management can help a company more effectively track and analyze its spending on inventory – leading to smarter and more cost-effective decisions about where to allocate resources.
Our consulting division can help our manufacturing and distribution clients with a variety of services including, but not limited to, succession planning, exit strategy, mergers and acquisitions, litigation support, executive coaching, and leadership development.