Our seasoned professionals help you ensure compliance, funding, your exempt status and more, so you can stick to the important work you do best.
You’re investing in the world around you, working to make it a better place to live. At Haefele Flanagan, we think that kind of work is extraordinary. Most importantly, we know that bettering the lives of others isn’t always an easy task.
That’s why we’ve devoted a portion of our practice to the nonprofit sector, keeping up-to-date on every tiny detail that matters to your organization. We have trusted professionals on hand to answer questions that arise on grant compliance, funding, securing exempt status and everything in between.
When you partner with us, we roll up our sleeves with you – learning the ins and outs of your organization, tuning into the information needs of critical lenders and donors and understanding the vision set forth by your governing board.
It’s a simple conviction: We take care of the small details so you can focus on what really matters.
In addition to our core services, we provide the following:
- Accounting policy and procedure development
- Assistance in selection and implementation of accounting information systems
- Capital planning and budgeting
- Cash flow forecasting, projections and modeling
- Comprehensive evaluations of internal controls
- Evaluating and negotiating financing
- Human resources consulting
- Outsourced accounting services
- Specialty audit and financial statements such as:
- Single audits
- Charter school audits
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD) audits
- Low-income housing audits
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Development cost certifications